In today’s busy world executives and business leaders often require tailored personal development. Executive coaching helps leaders to take responsibility for resolving their issues in order to improve their performance and enhance the quality of their personal and professional lives.
Sabehia holds an Advanced Diploma in Executive Coaching from the Academy of Executive Coaching and can draw on a team of associates who are also accredited coaches. Sabehia’s approach to executive coaching is pragmatic and solution focused to help senior executives reach their goal or potential. She does this in a number of ways so that individuals can transfer their learning into results for themselves and the organisation:
- building a supportive coaching relationship with the individual by listening and understanding their issues, obtaining 360° feedback and eliciting feedforward;
- facilitating awareness and insight so that coachees not only understand themselves better, but also understand the system in which they are operating;
- enabling individuals identify and overcome their blocks and disruptive patterns of behaviour;
- guiding coachees to find their own solutions, achieve their goals and be the change they want to be;
- enabling individuals to have more productive relationships at work that result in high team performance;
- helping individuals clarify their purpose and values and align them with their leadership style.